Skip to main content

Oh HI.

Oh I'm sorry (to whoever actually reads these) I haven't written in 3 months. T H R E E.  Well, life happens.  It was Christmas and traveling then it was New Years (which I actually just don't really care about the older I get) then it was adjusting to 2017 and embracing a new year, there was also ya know, a new President, boyfriends birthday then it was Valentine's Day (:/) then it was....WHO KNOWS, but in between all of that I have had some JAM PACKED DAYS, oh yeah and my boyfriend and I officially live together now, so there was a lot of moving and packing and donating and selling of belongings.  Oh and I went to Hawaii for a week in there and I wish more then anything that a vacation like that could just be life and I went into a dumb, and silly, and probably normal, depressed & melancholy state the moment we touched down in LA after leaving Maui.  Luckily my boyfriend was next to me on the plane to help me cope, it always helps when you feel like that to have someone near by that you care about and vice versa (at least for my personality).

ANYWAY- Welcome 2017!  Here it is in all it's glory!  So far I have done well at following my goals.  I am cooking 2-3 new recipes a week, and it's so much fun, especially when I am now cooking for two so my leftovers don't go to waste.  I am running three times a week in training for my first half marathon (don't ask me why...) and I am trying to learn to be the most patient with my type A organized and clean personality with the newness of living with a boy who is the complete opposite.  It's been a riot.

Only 3 months in... we will see how this goes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

your Passion(s)

What's your passion? Movies? Music? Reading? Writing? Running? Etc? One thing I know about me, I don't have just one, in fact I get really ADD, as in, I'll start a book, then forget about it and finish it months later (disclaimer: UNLESS it's a James Patterson thriller).  I will binge a series on Netflix then not watch TV for days, I'll re-watch the same movies because it's easier then attempting a new one....and the list goes on. One other thing I know about me: since the day I saw Titanic, I knew I would never be the same.  Don't laugh.  The movie itself unleashed an obsession, infatuation, and love for not just Leonardo DiCaprio, but more seriously, ships. Sunken ships mostly, but also boats, cruise ships, oil rigs, sail boats--- you name it, if it floated, or sunk, I wanted to know about it. Before I knew it I lived, breathed, and dreamt of sunken ships.  Of seeing one in person, of the books I had bought at Barnes and Noble, and second hand book...

relationship(s)

I had happy hour with a very good friend on Friday who always helps me assure myself; sometimes it's needed to hear what you know is true from an outsider.  He's very smart, assertive and essentially knows what he is talking about as he is wise beyond his years.  Anyway both of us were single a little over a year ago and have now been in successful relationships- him over a year now and me coming up on it in a few months.  It's weird to think that a year ago we spent Valentine's Eve together because he was newly dating and I had no one so we did a little pre-celebration together.  The year before that we were each other's Valentine's and spent a night out in We-Ho and had a blast, this year we both have serious people to spend it with.  It's amazing how time changes everything. We were discussing our relationships with our guys, with each other.  Currently mine is long-distance until April, pause for tears, no no, I am fine.  And his is about to go f...

Currently-Edition 3

December is in FULL swing and it is lovely.  I have done so many fun activities that have been so festive and joyful.  There are no bah-humbugs here! I even put up a Christmas tree for the FIRST time this year! So exciting, you have no idea.  I packed up my ornaments from my parents' house in Seattle and shipped em on down! So here we go with Currently-Edition 3. Woohoo! Here it is, nestled in the corner of my sweet, studio apartment!   Drinking Dry January is fast approaching, I will be doing a massive health kick as I am going to Hawaii on January 27th and I need to feel a little more...fit if you will? ;) So currently I am enjoying all beverages.  I try not to drink alcohol during the week but that is difficult given all the holiday festivities including my office party that is tomorrow night & a friend's 30th birthday celebration that is Friday! EEK! So a lot of water and the normal coffee routine during the weeks. Eating Healthy! TRYING! ...